Monday, September 17, 2012

Where to begin.....

So here it goes... my first attempt at the blogging world.  I have been reading so many blogs lately related to everything I love that I decided to start my own.  Figure this will be a place to organize all of my thoughts, recipes, fun photos, goals, and anything else.  Basically to keep myself from clogging up my FB I will be clogging up my blog LOL. 

I chose this name because for the first time in ages I am truly looking forward to everything that is to come in my life.  I am at that happy little age where everyone around me is either a bride to me, mommy to be, etc to be, and I am everything just without the plan!  I have my degree, a wonderful (yet sometimes frustrating) job, a man that I am way too lucky to have, friends that want to drink as much wine as I do, and overall my life is better then I could have imagined.  I look forward my BF and I's vacations (which we take too often), my next book club, my friends weddings, happy hours, new shoes, and my next great recipe.  So for now I am just everything to be, I have so much to look forward to and can't wait to share it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment