Friday, September 28, 2012

PB Fluff Brownies

So I haven't been feeling well the last week and yesterday I really hit a wall, so i decided to take it easy and take a sick day.  Sleeping until 12 was amazing but then I had a whole day of nothing to do and no energy.  So what to do... BAKE!  I found a recipe online awhile back that mixed a few of my favorite things and decided to give it a try. 

Peanut Butter Fluff Brownies

(Yes this is a stock photo because I wasn't smart enough to take one before they were all eaten lol)

  • 1 box brownie mix (13*9 pan size)
  • Ingredients on box mix
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup marshallow fluff
1) Mix the brownies according to the box directions and pour into greased 13x9 pan
2) Place PB and Fluff into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute
3) Stir the mixture until well mixed and place into brownie mix in 4 lines
4) Use a knife to swirl in the PB/Fluff mixture
5) Bake according to the box direction ( I had to add an additional 3 minutes)
6) Enjoy
These were so good and my whole office really enjoyed them!  Def will now be a staple in my baking arsenal, and who can beat how easy they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment