Monday, February 11, 2013

2 weeks to go!

Yup only 14 days until the Disneyworld Half-Marathon!

Thankfully last Thursday I was able to get in a 4 mile run.  I knew I wouldn't be able to run this weekend so I wanted to get in a solid 4 miles before I left for my trip.  The run went surprisingly well but I am really sad that I wasn't able to run at all this weekend.  This weekend I need to make sure to get in my full 10 mile run that way I will feel a lot more prepared going into the half.  This is what my schedule looks like for the next two weeks:

WeekMonTueWedThurFriSatSun
734043010
834033013.1


Can't believe it's almost here!

In other news I decided that I really need to go through my workout shirts and retire a few.  Most of my shirts are from college which in my head doesn't seem that far away but then reality strikes that my shirt from 2007 is over 5 years old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment