Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 Miler and some retail therapy

Yes this is a little late, but thanks to a weekend trip and a federal holiday on Monday I have been busy busy!

Due to our weekend vacation I needed to do my LR on Friday.  I was really afraid going into it since my LR last week went horribly, and this was the first time I was ever going to attempt to run double digits.  Well... I DID IT!!   And at a pace that will set me up for my goal time of under 2:45 for my half marathon!



I was so so proud of myself and now can't wait for the half marathon in only 10 days ahhhh.  I decided that due to my hard work I deserved a prize, and I wanted to spend a little money for no reason.  So we went to the mall and I bought myself the prettiest purse I ever did see (well that I can afford) HA.  




No comments:

Post a Comment