Thursday, October 4, 2012

Debate Drinking Game

Don't worry this isn't a political post lol

The debate was on, which really I don't really care about, but we put it on anyway and decided to play along with the drinking game I found on pinterest.  We really didn't stick to the rules but we sat on the couch cuddled up with our wine and drank the night away.  Def wasn't the plan to go through 2 1/2 bottles on a work night but I couldn't have been happier. 

Last night was one of those nights that wasn't planned, wasn't expected, and was perfect.  BF owed me a dinner for beating him in fantasy football last week so that part was planned but the rest is why I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world. 

I've been through a lot in life when it comes to relationships.  But last night I realized just how truly happy I am with BF.  To anyone else it wouldn't have been a special night, and thats what makes it amazing.  When two people can sit on a couch for a few hours and just laugh, talk, joke, and enjoy eachother, thats when you know you have something real. 

Nights like last night remind me of how amazing my life really is!  My head may be killing me but my heart is so happy and I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment