Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beyond Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Last year I set out to find a tasty and easy pumpkin treat that I could make all fall long.  I found this recipe a few places on the internet and honestly only made them because it seemed too good to be true.  Basically I didn't believe anything this easy would actually taste good.  To my surprise these really are the easiest cookies to make and a total crowd pleaser.  These have much more of a soft muffiny (if that's a word) consistency rather than a hard cookie which makes them enjoyable and dangerous any time of day.  Last night I made my first batch of the season, and with that Fall is officially here!

Beyond Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

  • 1 box Spice Cake Mix
  • 1 15oz. can Pumpkin Puree
  • 1/2 can Cream Cheese Frosting (Optional) 
1) In large bowl mix the spice cake mix with the pumpkin puree
 (Just the dry cake mix, do not add any oil, eggs, water, or anything else listed on the box)
2) Drop Tablespoons full of batter onto well greased cookie sheet
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes (cookies will begin to look dry and get brown on edges)
4) Allow to cool
5) Heat frosting 30 seconds in the microwave until runny
6) Drizzle over COOLED cookies and Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment