Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Motivation


We all need a little motivation sometimes, especially when it comes to working out!  Last night me and my girls got together in order to fill up on our yearly amount of motivation (and trash talk lol) with the Victorias Secret Fashion Show.  Now it is no surprise to anyone that knows me that I am obsessed with VS and I love just about anything they sell, so I get super excited every year for the fashion show!  We drank a little too much wine and ate our weight in skinny funfetti dip but any night with the girls is a good night.





My Favorite!!  Ms. July
Yes I know that this is these girls' job, but it is still motivation to run that extra few minutes, lift that extra weight, or take that extra class.   I want to feel this confident and have this much fun walking around in nearly nothing HA

No comments:

Post a Comment