Thursday, December 6, 2012

Party Time!

The next 48 hours are going to be insane but oh so much fun.  For the last 3 months I have been helping plan my work holiday party.  Now most people have a little gathering, but I am lucky enough to work at an amazing place that loves to throw some events. 

There will be 1,000 people, 5 open bars, 100 tables all with assigned seating, 2 photo booths, and about 20 of my closest friends in the D! 

Set up starts in about an hour.... basically think about setting up an 1,000 person wedding.  So table cloths, chair covers, place settings, center pieces, favors, EVERYTHING!!!!  We will set up for most of the evening and then I am getting my hair done by my amazing hairdresser and trying to sleep.  Tomorrow we finish set up at 6 AM and the party starts at 11.  I will have some awesome photos this weekend of the event and I am pumped for it all to begin... and a little is happy it will all be over with until next fall lol

No comments:

Post a Comment