Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My work is cooler than yours

So the title basically says it all!  Last friday my work had its annual holiday party.  My division is comprised of about 3500 people so the holiday party is held for 1000 employees.  This year I was on the planning committee and basically it was like planning a 1000 person wedding!  We had to do everything from centerpieces, to favors, to entertainment.  The morning started at 6 AM so that we could set up and get everything put together, and of course we needed some mimosas!


Everyone arrived about 10:30 and the party was in full swing by 11!  The party has a family style full lunch/dinner and comes with 5 open bars (us government employees know how to drink) and that is when all the fun begins.  The DJ was awesome and played all of the fun new music along with the stuff that even the older employees enjoy.  Overall we had a great time and it was fun to spend time with the BF and some of my favorite people! 


Drunken Photo Booth Moments

 

P.S. I also got my newest favorite picture ever!!!



P.P.S  Jacqueline is on the mend but still struggling.  They have her on some steroids so she is feeling better but she will be in for a few more days for monitoring and to figure out exactly what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment