Monday, December 3, 2012

Tequila!

This weekend was characterized by friends, food, and tequila!

Friday I went to dinner with two of my girlfriends at one of our newest favorite places Imperial in Ferndale, MI.  Their entire menu consists of about 8 tacos, and a few random sides.  You order about 3-4 tacos that all come family style and every single one is amazing!!!  The environment is also awesome with a modern feel and family style seating.  One of the things we love is that the drink menu is three times as long as the food menu. 

Saturday started with my best friend’s wedding shower brunch, which thankfully didn't include tequila but instead had mimosas.  There is just something about orange juice and champagne that is just so perfect in the morning!  That night was our second annual ugly sweater party, which also had a Mexican potluck theme.  Sadly I didn't get any pics, well in reality I did get a few but since they came after a few too many beerita's and a round of shot roulette they are all a hot mess LOL

All the tequila made for a rough Sunday, but the BF and I still made it to our favorite sports bar to watch all of our FB teams play, and sadly lose.  Overall it was a fun weekend and a nice break before the chaos of the holidays begins!

Gingerita


Ingredients
2 oz. tequila of choice
1 oz. fresh lime juice
Pinch of sugar
2 oz. ginger beer

Directions
1) Shake tequila, lime juice, and sugar with ice in a martini shaker
2) Pour into glass and add ginger beer, stir
3) Enjoy!

It may be winter here but this drink makes me reminds me of summer, and helps me forget the cold ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment