Friday, November 30, 2012

How to start a rumor

Apparently all you have to do as a 20 something girl is to throw up at your desk! 

I felt fine all day yesterday until after lunch.  I felt a little queasy but figured it was just the fact that I was really tired.  Well I was wrong!  Mid conversation with a co-worker I felt my whole lunch coming up, with no time to make it to the bathroom I threw up in my desk trash can.  I quickly ran to the bathroom to clean myself and then was told to head home and get some rest.


I guess that enough people saw and grossly "heard" me getting sick that they all started to think the same thing.  Apparently the only reason a 20 something girl throws up is because she is pregnant!  I was shocked when I walked into work and my co-workers asked if this throwing up thing was going to be happening often with a little wink ;-)  I couldn't believe it!  Now I love my co-workers so I didn't take offense to it but I was shocked that me throwing up one time after lunch could cause everyone to believe something so big.  Now for the record I know for a FACT that I am NOT pregnant (don't make me get into details) but it does make me chuckle a little to think that everyone would immediately think it! 

Guess these are the things that keep work interesting LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment