Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back in the mitten...

...and man is it cold!  I have never been and never will be a cold weather person and coming back from 70 and sunny makes it even worse.  But to make me feel a little better about being back in the cold and back to work I figured I might as well blog!  This weekend was amazing, I know I use that word a lot but it's because it's really true.  We were so lucky with amazing weather, fun food and drinks, and awesome family time. 

Getting there was a little rough, we got all settled into our flight, door shut, ready to go, when the flight attendant informed us that we would have to deplane and wait for another aircraft to become available.  Well anyone who travels on Thanksgiving will know that flights and crews aren't just readily available.  So we made it into Marco 3 hours later then we were supposed to at 1 a.m.!!!  Thank goodness that was the only hitch of the trip.

Thanksgiving was wonderful.  I haven't had a true family thanksgiving in ages and being able to celebrate with the BF and his family really made me realize how thankful I am to have him in my life.  He has really made every piece of my life more wonderful and it just keeps getting better.

The rest of the weekend was a blur of drinks and sun which is by far the best blur there is!!!  Sadly I didn't get many photos, which is really really odd for me, but these sum up pretty perfectly!




Still trying to get my brain back into work and workout mode, I think it’s going to take a few days lol.  I def fell off the wagon since it was so much more enjoyable to chow down on awesome food and layout instead of running on the beach but this week that will change.  Tomorrow I will have my workout and food plan for the next few weeks!  Fun Fun Right?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment