Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

Ugh Monday, no one ever likes Monday's and today I just wanted to lay in bed with BF and do nothing.  However I have one of those silly little things called a JOB and I had to be here at 6:30 (yes I am blogging from work it will keep me from having to check emails HA).  So instead of concentrating on the fact that I don't want to be here I figured I would recap the weekend!

Friday:  Friday was a good day!  BF came home, we had an amazing sushi dinner, and drove out to Kalamazoo where I graduated college and where my sister currently attends.  Before this though I got my nails done and splurged for a pedicure as well because I decided that I deserved it and that I will be on a beach this weekend so my already winter feet needed it!



Saturday:  I lived life like a college kid and realized that I am not sure how I survived.  We woke up obnoxiously early to attend the Turkey Trot 5K which my sister helped coordinate.  We got home about 9:30 and the tailgating began!  We first went to a bar, then we went to the tailgate lots, and by the time we left I was more than a little tipsy.  The game was good we sadly lost but it was still fun to be there with the BF, sister, and her friends!  This was then followed up by another trip to the bar and a late night passed out on a futon mattress..... ahhh good times!

I am not sure what it is about being back in my college town that instantly turns me into a fat kid but all I wanted that day was french fries dipped in some awesome ranch, pizza, and of course Taco Bell.  All were devoured except for the TB thank goodness! 

Sunday:  Capped off my fat kid/college weekend with a hungover breakfast at Cracker Barrel which I forgot is the most amazing place on earth and then drove my booty home for some much needed recovery time. 

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment