Thursday, November 15, 2012

A need to breathe

In one word I am overwhelmed!

 For the last two weeks my work has become more than I can seem to handle in a 9 hour day (I work 9 hour days and get every other Friday off, which I have been working to catch-up anyway).  I never understood how people could be too busy to eat lunch, or would have to work at home but now I do.  I love my job and have taken on a few projects that are more fun such as planning holiday parties and such but it seems like everything just hit at once.  When it rains it pours I guess and for the next few weeks it will be pouring without much help.  The only nice side is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, by New Years everything should start slowing down but to make it until then I will need to learn how to manage and breathe.

 I didn't want this to be a whiny post but more about me needing to learn now to not get so stressed out and to enjoy the things that I get to do outside of work.  When I am stressed I shut down, I get exhausted, moody, short, and completely isolated.  I need to learn how to manage my stress and to work through it instead of letting it get to me physically and emotionally.  Maybe I need a barnes and nobles run to find some time of feel good book or something but all I know is that I need to learn how to deal now or I won't make it to 2013 a sane woman lol!


 P.S. I do love these even though they are so overused!

No comments:

Post a Comment