Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey and Sun

Only a few more hours stand between me and vacation!  The BF and I are heading down to Marco Island Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving in some warmth.


His whole family will be there including his sister who I have never met before, I am so excited to be able to spend it with them in such a beautiful place.  His family really is as wonderful as he is and everytime I have been around them I just feel comfortable and welcomed.  Bf's parents own the condo so we were lucky enough to visit them back in February (Where my main blog pic came from BTW) so I am looking foward to being back!  Some of my favorite things that I am looking forward to:

1) The most amazing lobster ravioli with vodka sauce I have ever eaten
2) The Gulf of Mexico being only steps away
3) Family Time
4) SUN

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment