Friday, November 9, 2012

On to the next one

Soooooo...... after my first half marathon a few weeks back I had pretty much decided that there wasn't much that would get me to run one again.  Well I found the one reason I would ever run 13.1 miles again.... DISNEYWORLD!!! 


I am officially registerd for the Disney Princess Half Marathon on February 24th 2013.  I am super excited to be able to run through Disneyworld especially since I have never been before and that the BF will actually be running it with me (even though its his birthday weekend, yes I am thaaaat loved). 

I will be using this blog to be tracking my training and all the prep that it will take me to get there.  It is nice to know that I don't have to start all the way at the beginning again, but I will be following a 12-week training plan that I still need to find.  I am giving myself until after thanksgiving to keep up with the kickboxing and yoga classes I have been doing almost daily and then I will start to mix the two with the running program.  Lets hope I can stick a little closer to my training this time and hopefully it will be an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment