Sunday, November 11, 2012

TRX kicking my butt

So yesterday I woke up to attend a TRX class at 7:30am (go me). So what is TRX? Well it is technically referred to as suspension training and it is the best full body workout class I have ever attended.  Basically you have a set of straps and through the whole class you do a variety of exercises for every muscle in your body.  The best part is that no matter what exercise you are doing you have to engage your core and man am I sore!!!  I would def recommend it to anyone looking for something fun and challenging should check it out.

I capped of the day dancing with my one of my good friends and I am feeling all of the effect today.  It is nice to feel like the hard work paid off and hopefully if I keep it up I will be able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment