Thursday, November 8, 2012

Random thoughts of the week

Nothing big or important to say per usual but I have bunches of random little thoughts that I figured I might as well share!

1) My hairdresser is a god!  No seriously this man can take my uber curly mousey brown hair and turn it into Kate Middleton's (yes I am a little obsessed).  I've never been picky about my hair or who touches it but that has all now changed, pretty sure going to anyone else at this point would give me anxiety lol

Right after getting my hair done!
2) Good girlfriends are a necessity!  Last night I was lucky enough to meet up with my best friends KRae for dinner.  We live about 1.5 hour from eachother so we were able to meet in the middle.  There is something so comforting about sitting down with someone whom you have known for years and just being able to talk, and laugh, and be yourself.  I'm so happy we are able to have these times and I can't wait for many more little dinners!

3) Little things make me the happiest!  There is a little breakfast place me and the BF love to go to on the weekends and it is super tiny and usually packed.  It is worth the wait so we understand when the waitresses get a little flustered or forget something. Sunday she forgot my hot chocolate and when she remembered not only did she not charge me but it came so cute.  It made my morning, its the little things!



4) I miss my BF!  He took a new temporary job within our company that has him traveling about 75% of the time.  Since we've started dating we haven't had to be apart for more than 3 or 4 days and this trip he will be gone for 12!  Absence sure does make the heart grown fonder but it still sucks to miss someone!

5) Last but not least, I will never rake a leaf again in my life!  I am a girly girl and yardwork and I don't really get along but I somehow thought raking leaves would be a fun thing.  WRONG!  After 2.5 hours I was left with torn up hands, a sore back, and a clean lawn that will probably only last a day with how many trees we have.  Only plus side is that I burned about 400 calories according to my fitness app and I learned that I need to start saving for a lawn service when I own my own home!

Thats all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment