Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another wedding down!

Sunday my best friend got married!  Kristie and I met in high school and hung out in the same circle but oddly enough didn't really become friends until we went to seperate colleges.  She is a person who just seems to understand me and I to her which has made us just tighter and tighter as time has progressed.  Kristie came out when we were in college and I was so excited when she met Danielle, she seemed happy and thats all that anyone can ask for their friends significant other.  It was so nice to see all of my friends from home and to spend the day with Kristie's family which has bascially become mine over the years.  Congrats to these two and I am excited for what is to come!



And of our core group of 4 girls I am the last one to go... here are the other 3.  It is crazy to see how we have all changed over the years!



No comments:

Post a Comment