Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Let's start with the Lows: 

I gave in to Taco Bell!  Yup TB is my go to drunk food, sick food, just plain hungry food but I have been strong for about 6 months.  Friday night that all went downhill!  I am blaming the mix of Malibu Black, Absolute, Miller Light, and Corona.  Moral of the story is I ate it, I loved it, and I fully regretted every bite the next morning.  Even in my drunken stooper I took photographic evidence which I honestly didn't remember until the next morning.


The weather is horrendous.  This weekend was frigid and had way more snow then I ever like to see.  Last night I saw a forecast with little sleet droplets and thanked goodness for telework so I wouldn't have to leave my house.


And now for the highs:

The wings won!!!  Wahooooooo!  The game was amazing, we had an absolute blast, and randomly were able to meet up with some good friends afterward for some more drinks.

The concert was "FUN.".... a huge group of us went to the FUN. concert and it was well worth it.  The Fillmore is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in and I would love to be able to go there again.  The band also put on a great show and the crowd loved it!




I actually got in my LR!!!  Yup after all of that I was still able to get in my 8 miles yesterday.  For the first time in my life I realized that the treadmill actually stops after 80 minutes and you have to reset it.  I was shocked but pretty proud that I had made it that long in the first place.  I was able to keep up with my pace and I am surprisingly not that sore today.  Let's hope that I can keep it up since there are only three weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment