Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's for lunch?

So this week was a little rough for me in terms of lunches!  Work was much busier and I was actually in training offsite for 3 days which made it a little more difficult to pack not knowing if I would have a place to store or heat up my food.  We also had a potluck one day which is always difficult!

I did do a few smart things though that can keep anyone on track.  I knew I would be short on time so I ordered a large salad from one of my favorite places and broke it in to three separate meals, 1 dinner, and 2 lunches.  I made a little more dinner then I normally would so I would have extra leftovers readily available, and when I went out I made sure to immediately box up half my meal so I would not only eat less but have a prepacked lunch.

So here are some of the lunches I have eaten lately!

 < Chicken with grilled veggies and Quinoa, this is the meal I ate out the night before and loved it the day after

> Black Bean Quinoa Burger over lettuce with Mac n Cheese light prepared


 <Potluck Day: Chili with fritos, potato salad, baked beans, salad


> Chicken noodle soup, veggies and honey mustard yogurt dressing




< Greek salad with slice of pizza


> Greek Salad, with some ranch quakes





Yup maybe not the healthiest week of meals but I figure I can try really hard most weeks so that on weeks like this I am able to let it go a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment