Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cupcakes are the enemy

Today the enemy is the ever so tasty German Chocolate Cupcake!!

My whole life I have loved to bake, and loved to share the things I bake with those around me.  I am the go to girl in the office when it comes to any birthday or event, and happily take on the role.  This however means that I make, carry, distribute, and of course eat an absurd amount of cupcakes. 


Can we please take a note of my super awesome cupcake carrier for a moment.  Yup that thing is amazing and probably the best $20 I have ever spent.  I ate one last night (for tasting reasons duh) and today I have already had one.  Here is to hoping my willpower will kick in so that I stay away from the rest of the container. 

Didn't get to run yesterday thanks to a 10 hour work day and 4 hours in class so today I will be making up my 4 mile run.  Fingers crossed it goes well so I can work off the extra 200 calories worth of cupcake I just consumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment