Monday, January 21, 2013

Bottomless anything is not a good idea!

This was supposed to be a 4 day weekend for me thanks to my Bi-weekly Friday off and MLK JR day but it ended up into 3 days of weekend fun!

Friday I ended up putting in 7.5 hours of work on my day off but when I get to turn that into vacation time it will be well worth it.

Saturday started off with a lunch in downtown and car shopping.  I actually test drove 2 of my top 4 cars and I have officially written one off my list.  I am pretty sure I will be buying the Chevy Equinox but I still want to look at a few more before I really decide!  Saturday night I decided it had been far too long since I had danced so a big group of us went to a new club in downtown Ferndale to shake it.  The club was a classic dance club which didn't make the boys too happy but us girls had a blast.  I also was able to wear my new statement necklace which I bought on a whim and am still trying to convince myself that I don't look like a freak wearing it!



Sunday Fun Day!!  A big group of us had made plans to meet up at a local brunch place and have a good long day of drinking.  The restaurant offered bottomless mimosas and bloody marys and my oh my did we get our fill.  We stayed at that bar for about 4 hours and I lost count of my refills about 10 in!    Needless to say the rest of the day is a little blurry... we went from there to another bar and continued until about 5.  That means we clocked in a full 7 hours of drinking... I haven't drank for that long since I was in college and boy did I feel it.  It was an amazing day with some great friends but I can tell I am still paying for it today.  I'm not sure where the random lion was but this picture is pretty much one of my favorite of the day!



Thank goodness I didn't have work this morning and I made it count by sleeping in until about 10 and getting in a bunch of relaxation.  I did finally get my booty to the gym and got in a solid 4 miles on the treadmill and a full upper body lift.   I can't believe that the run is coming up in about a month and I have to get my butt into full gear if I hope to run at well as I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment